An intern would ideally be based in the Los Angeles, California area, but a remote internship could work for the right candidate.
- Provides program management support for identified projects including creating and maintaining project schedules, tracking risks and dependencies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define program deliverables, goals
- Will support across marketing functions including social media, content, PR, etc.
- We want a candidate who is passionate about gaming and esports.
- The candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic, flexible environment.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, and production (cameras and audio recording equipment) a plus.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]