Social Media Coordinator
We’re looking to grow by hiring a game changing Social Media Director for Echo Fox, a premier Esports Organization. Our Coordinator will find inspiration in and from, our community, our players and cultural trends. This full-time position is based in the Los Angeles, California area
You will define and execute social strategy and content across all social channels for our Echo Fox teams. You will drive innovative social media strategy, developing learnings and insights, while leading community growth and engagement that sets the tone for the Echo Fox brand, team and players.
- Define and drive social strategy, helping develop voice and tone, channel guidelines, goals and audience targets.
- Develop, maintain and post multi-channel content calendars and corresponding content assets (in conjunction with a content producer).
- Editorial planning: map messaging themes and content priorities to campaign calendar by phase and on a day-to-day level. Collaborate with producers and community managers to deliver weekly social publishing calendars aligned to content and channel strategy.
- Build relationships with all Echo Fox teams (players/coaches/support staff).
- Collaborate with producers to ensure executions are on-strategy, on-time and on-budget.
- Leverage social tools/technology to engage with followers and the community, managing and auditing accounts on a daily basis across all platforms.
- Identify new ways to use social platforms to enhance storytelling and interact with audiences.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) and report using native platform and third-party
- Develop insights based on learnings and continually optimize.
- Be a social media expert within the organization, maintaining a cutting edge understanding of best practices, features, strategies, analytics, media planning and buying tactics.
- Deliver senior management ready presentations for strategic plans, analytics reports, emerging social trends and as requested.
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years professional experience in strategic planning for social media, digital or content marketing. Creative or digital agency experience preferred.
- A deep understanding of major and emerging social channels including best practices, specific rules for advertisers and brands, and general platform policies.
- Solid grasp of digital marketing landscape including paid media, promotions (e.g. contests and sweepstakes), influencer marketing, user generated content, influencer marketing, reporting and analytics, and third-party algorithms.
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in marketing, communications or business.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite, especially PowerPoint or similar and excel.
- Social content management and publishing platforms (Sprout, Sprinklr, Hootsuite, etc.).
- Project management and/or creative workflow solutions (e.g. Trello, Basecamp, etc.)
- Has a keen understanding of how to connect business goals and brand objectives to social KPIs, including hands-on experience with social analytics and reporting. Can translate campaign results into actionable insights and future optimizations across creative, planning, and media
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]